5007 Euphonic Pro Convertible Wide-Band Headset with USB Cord
- Certified for Skype for Business (MS) and compatible with all types of softphones including Avaya One-X, Cisco Jabber, 3-CX and any other popular Softphones. Call controller features Call On/Off, Mute and Volume control.
- 23mm digital speaker (150 ohm) with neodymium magnet, 102 SPL +/- 3dB, Freq. Response Curve of 70 Hz – 5Khz, and exclusive Audio Clarity Technology™ (ACT) with Acoustic Shock Protection for optimum safety and premium sound performance. Each wearing style is individually engineered for premium balance and extended wearing comfort.
- Voice Trap™ noise canceling microphone and housing (-51dB +/- 3dB sensitivity) – traps only the human voice rejecting all other noise and renders a full-spectrum “Live” voice delivery for the user.
- The industry’s best and most reliable patent pending Rapid Release™ Connector that features spring loaded gold plated contact pins and nylon embedded ABS housing that has been tested and guaranteed to withstand over 200,000 plug/unplug cycles.
- A 280° rotating PlastiFlex™ microphone boom for extended life & the industry’s highest rated microphone boom rotational ratchet to ensure consistent placement of the microphone for the entire life of the headset.
- 1033 USB Controller: Call Control Pod features digital receive volume control, silent microphone mute button w/ LED indicator
- 1035 USB Controller: Call Control Pod features digital receive volume control, silent microphone mute button w/ LED indicator & complete answer on/off control (for applicable VoIP software softphones)
- Available with Plantronics, Jabra or Chameleon quick disconnect connectors.
The Euphonic Pro Convertible Headset™ is the first choice of enterprise call centers today requiring the highest comfort & clarity headsets available in a convertible (behind the ear / over the head) design.
A lot of response in a small design, the Euphonic Pro™ delivers a small amount of appealing distortion to give the user a “smooth” audio experience. A tremendous amount of detail has been put into the audio design of this smaller speaker to reproduce sound as accurately as possible while maintaining the exclusive Chameleon Sound Signature.
The Euphonic Pro headset™ arrives standard with two completely different GumbyFlex™ ear loops, newly designed PlasticFlex™ microphone boom and Airlite™ headband.
The new Airlite headband™ is extremely lightweight and comfortable while increasing the overall diameter of the earpiece resting on the user’s ear. An extra thick leatherette ear cushion helps create a very “full” sound whether used on a telephone or VoIP system/application.
Like all Chameleon Headsets™ designed products, the Euphonic Pro™ comes with our exclusive Voice Trap™ noise-cancelling microphone. This “smart” microphone design traps only the human voice frequency range.
Add a Review
© 2019 Earshot Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No portion of these materials and related graphics may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Earshot Innovations, LLC. ClearPhonics, ClearPhonicHeadsets, Rapid Release, ACT (Audio Clarity Technology), PlastiFlex and Voice Trap are all trademarks of Earshot Innovations, LLC, all other names are trademarks of their respective companies.