3012U Odyssey XII 1.9 GHz Dect Wireless Headset W/ USB Interface
- Certified for Skype for Business (MS) and compatible with all types of softphones including Avaya One-X, Cisco Jabber, 3-CX and any other popular Softphones. Call controller features Call On/Off, Mute and Volume control.
- Universal compatibility with any multi line telephone system
- HD quality sound with Digital Signal Processing (DSP chipset)
- 1.9GHz DECT bandwidth allows up to 40 simultaneous users
- Up to 300 ft. of range
- Earshot Innovations exclusive Voice Trap NC microphone
- 8 hr. talk time / 50 hr. stand-by / 2 – 3 hr. quick charge
- Independent speaker & microphone volume controls
- (2) Mute buttons – located on the headset & base
- (2) In-use indicators – located on the headset & base
- Convertible wearing style – over the head or behind the ear
- 2 colored bezels included (Cabernet & Stealth Black) for personal expression
- 1 year limited warranty
- Auto answer supported with accessory Lifter or EHS cord
- Additional push button located on the base to switch between any PC SoftPhone or Voice Driven App & multi line telephone system using the same headset
- USB Compatible with Avaya One-X, Cisco Jabber, X-Lite Bria, 3CX, MS Skype for Business and Skype, Windows XP, Vista, Office Communicator and most all voice driven applications
Chameleon Headsets™ introduces a family of wireless headsets designed specifically for enterprise call centers requiring the highest security, comfort & clarity in a Unified Communications Wireless Headset.
Add a Review
© 2019 Earshot Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No portion of these materials and related graphics may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Earshot Innovations, LLC. ClearPhonics, ClearPhonicHeadsets, Rapid Release, ACT (Audio Clarity Technology), PlastiFlex and Voice Trap are all trademarks of Earshot Innovations, LLC, all other names are trademarks of their respective companies.