2003 Chameleon Headsets® Classic Convertible Call Center Grade USB Headset
- 23mm digital speaker (150 ohm) with neodymium magnet, 107 SPL +/- 3dB, Freq. Response Curve of 70 Hz – 5Khz, and exclusive Audio Clarity Technology™ (ACT) with Acoustic Shock Protection for optimum safety and premium sound performance. Each wearing style is individually engineered for premium balance and extended wearing comfort.
- VoiceTrap™ noise canceling microphone and housing (-51dB +/- 3dB sensitivity) – traps only the human voice rejecting all other noise and renders a full-spectrum “Live” voice delivery for the user.
- Available with the industry’s best and most reliable patent pending Rapid Release™ Connector that features spring loaded gold plated contact pins and nylon embedded ABS housing that has been tested and guaranteed to withstand over 200,000 plug/unplug cycles.
- A 280° rotating MetalFlex™ microphone boom with the industry’s highest rated microphone boom swivel ratchet to insure consistent placement of the microphone for the entire life of the headset.
- Two Year Unconditional Warranty
- 1033 USB Controller: Call Control Pod features digital receive volume control, silent microphone mute button w/ LED indicator
- 1035 USB Controller: Call Control Pod features digital receive volume control, silent microphone mute button w/ LED indicator & complete answer on/off control (for applicable VoIP software softphones)
The Chameleon Convertible™ delivers versatility, durability, and the best sound quality of any convertible call center headset. When using the headset in the “behind-the-ear” style, the ear loops (comes with two size options) features malleable Polyurethane to render a perfect and stable fit regardless of ear size or shape. The digital speaker rests on the outside of the ear, delivering safe and crisp digital quality sound. Also comes with a headband for over the head style.
Add a Review
© 2019 Earshot Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No portion of these materials and related graphics may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Earshot Innovations, LLC. ClearPhonics, ClearPhonicHeadsets, Rapid Release, ACT (Audio Clarity Technology), PlastiFlex and Voice Trap are all trademarks of Earshot Innovations, LLC, all other names are trademarks of their respective companies.