2003 Chameleon Headsets® Classic Convertible Call Center Grade USB Headset
The Chameleon Convertible™ delivers versatility, durability, and the best sound quality of any convertible call center headset. When using the headset in the “behind-the-ear” style, the ear loops (comes with two size options) features malleable Polyurethane to render a perfect and stable fit regardless of ear size or shape. The digital speaker rests on the outside of the ear, delivering safe and crisp digital quality sound. Also comes with a headband for over the head style.
The 2003 Classic Convertible office grade telephone headset arrives with two different size GumbyFlex™ ear loops for wearing as a behind the ear style as well as a monaural headband for wearing in an over the head style single ear telephone headset. Extremely light weight and comfortable, the Classic Convertible is an excellent choice for offices that are looking to only purchase one style headset to accommodate several different users.
All Chameleon Headsets® are available with Plantronics, Jabra, or Chameleon quick disconnects and just like a chameleon, Chameleon Headsets® will blend into any pre-established call center environment without discarding any older equipment.
Chameleon also offers an array of different Rapid Release™ / Quick Disconnect compatibility cords to adapt to virtually any brand communication device on the market. This means universal compatibility on any phone, app, or computer. Chameleon Headsets® will always work on 100% of your technology.
One-year, No Abuse, Replacement Warranty.
- Universal compatibility on any telephone or telephone system with a dedicated headset jack on the telephone via the proper Direct Connect cord (See Compatibility Guide below for proper cord choice)
- 23mm digital speaker with neodymium magnet.
- Exclusive Audio Clarity Technology™ (ACT) with Acoustic Shock Protection for optimum safety and premium sound performance.
- Two separate wearing styles. Each was individually engineered for premium balance and extended wearing comfort. Two different ear loops and 1 headband included.
- Voice Trap™ noise canceling microphone and housing that traps only the human voice rejecting all other noise rendering a full spectrum “Live” voice delivery for the user.
- Available with the industry’s best and most reliable patent pending Rapid Release™ Connector that features spring-loaded gold-plated contact pins and nylon embedded ABS housing that has been tested and guaranteed to withstand over 200,000 plug/unplug cycles.
- 280° rotating PlastiFlex™ microphone boom with the industry’s highest rated microphone boom swivel ratchet to insure consistent placement of the microphone for the entire life of the headset.
- Available with Plantronics, Jabra or Chameleon quick disconnect connectors
- One Year limited Warranty
Manufacturer: Chameleon Headsets
Part Number: 2003
Warranty: One-year limited warranty
Wearing Style: Convertible – 2 different ear loops & 1 headband option included
Max. cord length: 154 inches
Quick Disconnect: Yes – Available with your choice of Plantronics, Jabra/GN Netcom or Chameleon quick disconnect
Microphone: Noise canceling / -51dB +/- 3dB sensitivity
Speaker: 23mm 150-ohm speaker with neodymium magnet, 102 SPL +/- 3dB, Freq. Response Curve of 70 Hz – 3.8 KHz
Weight: 1.1 oz. with ear loop / 1.6 oz. with headband
Safety: Acoustic Shock Protection for optimum safety
What’s in the box: 1 headset, 2 ear loops, 1 headband, Clothing clip, 1 small foam & vinyl ear pad, 1 foam windscreen & 1 manual included
Universally compatible with any PC, Mac, laptop, Softphone or VoIP telephone with a USB-A port.
Certified for Skype for Business (MS) and compatible with all types of softphones and mobile apps including Avaya One-X, Cisco Jabber, X-Lite Bria, 3-CX, Max UC, MS Teams, Zoom, Windows XP, Vista, Office Communicator and all others.
© 2019 Earshot Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No portion of these materials and related graphics may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Earshot Innovations, LLC. ClearPhonics, ClearPhonicHeadsets, Rapid Release, ACT (Audio Clarity Technology), PlastiFlex and Voice Trap are all trademarks of Earshot Innovations, LLC, all other names are trademarks of their respective companies.