2001 Chameleon Headsets® Classic Monaural Call Center Headset
- Over-sized 36mm digital speaker (150 ohm) with neodymium magnet, 105 SPL +/- 3dB, Freq. Response Curve of 70 Hz – 5Khz, and exclusive Audio Clarity Technology™ (ACT) with Acoustic
- Shock Protection for optimum safety, premium sound performance and all-day wearing comfort.
- Chameleon Headsets® exclusive VoiceTrap™ noise canceling microphone and housing (-51dB +/- 3dB sensitivity) – traps only the human voice rejecting all other noise and renders a full-spectrum “Live” voice delivery for the user.
- Offered with the industry’s best and most reliable patent pending Rapid Release™ Connector featuring spring loaded gold plated contact pins and nylon embedded ABS housing that has been tested and guaranteed to withstand over 200,000 plug/unplug cycles.
- A 280° rotating MetalFlex™ microphone boom with the industry’s highest rated microphone boom ratchet to insure consistent placement of the microphone for the entire life of the headset.
- Polycarbonate shell for increased strength and reliability for the life of the headset.
- Two Year Unconditional Warranty
The 2001 Series Monaural Call Center Headset is one of three original call center headsets introduced by Chameleon Headsets back in 1999/2000 and is engineered and manufactured for maximum comfort, resilience, durability, unsurpassed sound clarity and noise-canceling microphone. No frills here, just a headset built to withstand the rigors of the most abusive 24/7 call centers.
Add a Review
© 2019 Earshot Innovations, LLC. All Rights Reserved. No portion of these materials and related graphics may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Earshot Innovations, LLC. ClearPhonics, ClearPhonicHeadsets, Rapid Release, ACT (Audio Clarity Technology), PlastiFlex and Voice Trap are all trademarks of Earshot Innovations, LLC, all other names are trademarks of their respective companies.